PR in Your Pocket is my signature 3-month publicity programme for entrepreneurs, experts and start-ups who want to build their personal brand, gain publicity and create media opportunities in 2023.
Do you need an agency in your pocket?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m going to let you into a secret. In fact, I wrote a whole book about it. Here it is: you don’t need to pay fancy PR agency to get yourself publicity. In fact, all you need is the tools, know-how and a guiding hand in creating a successful PR strategy. I can be that guiding hand.
The fact you are here shows me you’re ready to take the next step to get the publicity you dream of for yourself, your projects and your business. And that’s one of the most important mindset shifts: the one where you decide that you want to stop being the internet’s best-kept secret.
I’m sure you have an amazing story to tell. An incredible business. A unique personal journey. And we want the world to know about it, don’t we? So together we’ll work out how we can get your message far and wide – in front of the eyes and ears of your ideal customer or client.
Create a successful publicity strategy
It can be daunting knowing where to start with publicity.
Feel like you don’t have the right contacts? Don’t know where to start telling your story? Need some guidance on what makes a great news hook? Here’s where I come in.
It’s taken me years to really understand the media landscape and get to grips with what makes a great story – how to pitch it, how to package it, how to create relationships with editors so they don’t just blank your email. Working with me as your PR mentor, I’ll support you on navigating the digital and print media landscape so together we can create a publicity strategy that really gets results.
I want 2023 to be your sexiest, boldest, most visible year yet.
What if I told you, I could be your PR agency? Like an agency in your pocket, there to offer support, guidance, feedback and fresh ideas to keep your PR momentum going.
A unique approach to publicity
Together, we can work out what makes your story and business truly unique.
This isn’t a traditional PR consultancy; in our 3-month programme, we will work together on publicity, social media and personal brand, to build your unique business DNA.
We’ll help you stand out from the crowd by blending these elements together to build your audience and community online. This can lead to more speaking opportunities, press wins and a stronger social media network.
I’ll help you get confident on pitching your stories to editors, writing press releases and showing your business in the best possible light. I’ll give insights on how you can build your personal brand so publications are coming to you for expertise and I’ll give you the confidence needed to go after the press of your dreams.
Imagine seeing your name in a double-page spread in the Telegraph? Or headlining a huge industry event? Those things are within reach – you just need to know how.
What to expect
This is an intensive programme for those ready and committed to take their publicity to the next level.
3 x 60 minute calls per month to work on your publicity goals, press materials, play with ideas and talk through challenges – everything to help keep your PR strategy moving forward.
I will be available via What’s App during business hours to answer any questions and we will have a weekly check-in on email to review your progress
I will review your press materials with you and help improve them based on my 12+ years working in magazines and journalism. We can either do this on the calls or I will provide verbal feedback via voice notes throughout our time working together.
The support I offer:
- – Gaining clarity on what you’re trying to achieve with publicity and why
- – Identifying the best target publications and outlets for your personal goals
- – Discovering how to build relevant contacts at publications
- – How to create a social media strategy that supports your publicity goals
- – How to pitch interesting and creative story ideas for your business
- – Building confidence with pitching
- – Creating more public speaking and podcast opportunities
- – Perfecting great press documents to show your business in the best light
How you will feel:
- – More confident in understanding the media landscape and how to sell a story
- – More creative with your story ideas and encouraged to think outside of the box
- – More confident in your press materials with my expert feedback
- – More clear on what your publicity goals are and how to go after them
- – More clear on how to use social media to support your publicity goals and the relationship between the two
£1500 / $1800 in full (payment plans also available)
There will be an opportunity to work together beyond our initial 3-month programme. Book a free discovery call to chat more and find out more about working together.
Why work with me
I’ve been consulting 1:1 for clients for a few years now. And honestly, I grew tired of how many of my 1:1 clients came to me saying they’ve spent £££ on a PR agency, only to be disappointed with the results. I want to demystify PR and show you how easy – and fun – it can be to do your own PR. In this three-month course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to promote yourself in the media more effectively. A little more about me:
- – I’ve written for all the big publications, including The i, the Telegraph, Grazia, Metro, Reader’s Digest, the Jewish Chronicle and Refinery 29
- – I’ve published three bestselling books with the world’s biggest publishers
- – I speak on stage for a living, so I know how to build up your profile and appeal as a speaker
- – I’m not from an agency background, so I think outside the box when it comes to PR and get better results for it